29 Oct 2020
Dates: Monday 2 November 2020 – Tuesday 10 November 2020
Start times: 10:00 AM
At these hearings, the Inquiry will hear:
- Opening statements from the legal representatives of 28 organisations, groups and individuals, as well as David Barr QC Counsel to the Inquiry. The opening statements are general and are not related to any specific tranche.
- Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, these hearings will be virtual and conducted remotely.
- All oral opening statements will be streamed – in real-time – on the Inquiry website.
- The Inquiry will endeavour to publish the accompanying written statement shortly before the oral statement begins.
- The live streams and any associated publications will be available on the respective hearing day pages. Links to these pages are in the schedule included in the press notice about the Inquiry’s November hearings.
For further information please contact the Inquiry’s press officer, Graham Buchanan.
Email: [email protected]
Tel: 07585 908612