25 Jan 2021
Date: Tuesday 26 January 2021
Start time: 10:00 AM
At this Directions Hearing, the Inquiry will hear:
- Oral submissions related to the efficient and effective running of the Tranche 1 (Phase 2) evidence hearings from the legal representatives of 10 different organisations and groups of Core Participants.
- Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, this hearing will be virtual and conducted remotely.
- The hearing will be streamed – in real-time – via the Inquiry website.
- The Inquiry has published a note from Counsel to the Inquiry and written submissions made on behalf of 12 different organisations and groups of Core Participants concerning the hearing.
- A transcript of the hearing will be published on the Inquiry website at the end of the hearing day.
- Links to the live streams, associated publications and the speaking order are available on the relevant hearing page on the Inquiry website.
For further information, please contact the Inquiry’s press officer, Graham Buchanan.
Email: [email protected]
Tel: 07585 908612