20 Apr 2021
Dates: Wednesday 21 April 2021 – Friday 23 April 2021
Start times: 10:00 AM
At these hearings, the Inquiry will hear:
- Thirteen separate oral opening statements specific to Phase 2 of Tranche 1, including a statement from David Barr QC Counsel to the Inquiry.
- Due to restrictions in place as a result of the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, these hearings will be virtual and conducted remotely.
- All oral opening statements will be streamed – in real-time – on YouTube.
- For the opening statement from David Barr QC Counsel to the Inquiry, the accompanying written statement will be published shortly after the oral statement has finished. For all other oral statements, the accompanying written statement will be published shortly before the oral statement begins.
- Links to the live streams and any associated publications will be available on the respective hearing pages.
- Further details about the hearings can be found in the following press notice: ‘Undercover Policing Inquiry’s Tranche 1 (Phase 2) hearings start Wednesday‘.
For further information, please contact the Inquiry’s press officer, Graham Buchanan.
Email: [email protected]
Tel: 07585 908612