11 May 2022
Dates: Thursday 12 May 2022 – Friday 20 May 2022
Start times: 10:00 AM
Location: Thistle Marble Arch Hotel (formerly Amba Hotel), Bryanston St, London, W1H 7EH (Remote access options are available)
At these hearings, the Inquiry will hear:
- Oral evidence from nine witnesses (Lindsey German, Elizabeth Leicester, HN 218, HN 103, HN 3093, HN 3378, HN 34, HN 244, HN 307); and
- Summaries of evidence of six former SDS managers (HN 3095, HN 2401, HN 368, HN 2152, HN 350, HN 308).
In addition, documents associated with eleven SDS managers introduced and published on the Inquiry website (HN 325, HN 474, HN 1251, PN 1748, HN 294, HN 332, HN 819, HN 357, HN 1668, HN 608 and HN 135).
- Registration for the Thistle Marble Arch Hotel has now closed. However, if you have not registered to attend but would like to, please contact [email protected].
- Please arrive at the hotel at least 30 minutes before the start of the session.
- To ensure the safety of attendees with regard to COVID-19, attendees will have their temperature taken upon arrival. Anyone with a high temperature will be asked to return home or take a lateral flow test, which will be provided.
- You will need to sign in at the registration desk when you first arrive. The registration desk is located in the ‘Albert Hall’ room. A floorplan of the venue can be found in the ‘Attendee information pack’ (PDF, 219.0 KB).
- Media representatives may be asked to present valid identification on arrival (media organisation staff pass, National Union of Journalists card, or a letter of accreditation from a media organisation).
- There is no onsite car parking at the Thistle Marble Arch Hotel. The nearest car park is Oxford Street West.
- Each attendee will have a desk in the public gallery. Power sockets and free WiFi will be available.
- All materials associated with a witness will be published on the Inquiry website as soon as they begin their oral evidence. Draft transcripts will be published as soon as possible after the hearing day has finished.
- You can also follow proceedings remotely. There will be an audio stream with a 10-minute delay on YouTube available. For evidence summaries and the oral evidence of both civilian witnesses, an audio-visual stream with a 10-minute delay will replace the audio-only stream on YouTube.
- Links to the live streams and any associated publications will be available on the respective hearing pages.
- Further details about the hearings can be found in the following press notice: ‘Undercover Policing Inquiry’s Tranche 1 (Phase 3) hearings start Monday‘.
For further information, please contact the Inquiry’s press officer, Graham Buchanan.
Email: [email protected]
Tel: 07585 908612