The term ‘Undercover Policing Inquiry’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- Most content on UCPI.org.uk is subject to Crown copyright protection and is published under the Open Government Licence.
- Some content is exempt from the open government licence – check the list of exemptions.
- Author logos and crests are also exempt from the open government licence , except when they form an integral part of a document or dataset.
- If any content isn’t subject to Crown copyright protection or published under the open government licence , we will usually credit the author or copyright holder.
- You can reproduce content published on UCPI.org.uk under the open government licence as long as you follow the licence’s conditions. Contact us if you want to reproduce a piece of content but aren’t sure if it’s covered by Crown copyright or the open government licence.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.